It is "Bringing Home the Green" week in the KlubHouse! We are celebrating all things green! So stands to reason that these cards are. . . . GREEN! Put away your pastels and come create and dream with us!
The card I did on Simple Sunday Live! was definitely a #simplestamping card! I used the Forever Greenery DSP on both cards. Just turned it to the other side!
- Here are the dimensions...
- Base- Mossy Meadow 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" , scored on long side at 4 1/4"
- Mat - Pear Pizzazz 4" x 5 1/4"
- DSP- Forever Greenery 3 7/8" x 5 1/8"
- Label- Basic White 1 1/8" x 2 1/4"
- Ribbon of your choice.
Now onward to the Not so Simple card. But it isn't hard by any means! It is a Triple Panel Stand Up card. I learned to make t in a Mystery Card event with my upline.
- Cut Shaded Spruce 8 1/2" x 5 1/2". On the long side, score at 1 1/2", 2 3/4", 5 3/4", and 7". Fold and burnish with your Bone Folder. The 2 end pieces fold toward the center and the 2 inside scores fold to the back of card.
- Cut two pieces of DSP 1 1/4" x 5 1/4'. Glue on either side of end flaps. I used a coordinating piece from the Forever Greenery DSP and cut it 2 3/4" x 5 1/4'. Glue to center space.
- With Garden Green Ink I stamped the sentiment on a label cut 1" x 2 3/4".
- I stamped and die cut Forever Fern leaf sprigs and arranged them to fit behind my label. I added a couple of colors to add interest and texture. When I was happy with the arrangement, I glued it to the front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. The label was glued over the stems.
- I cut a piece of Basic White cardstock cut at 2 3/4" x 5 1/4" for the back piece. I stamped my sentiment there and added another of the sprigs. then I glued to back center of card.
I thank you for dropping by the KlubHouse today and I hope you have enjoyed my cards this week. Leave me a message if you did. And come join us in the KlubHouse for inspiration, challenges and games! Join this private group by clicking here. And as always you can shop my store for the products I used by clicking on any of the blue links.
I'm Dreamin' of the Luck of the Irish to shine on me this week. . You keep Dreamin' too!
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator