Boy, Monday's are rough! I have discovered that in order to post "Simple Sunday on a Monday", I may have to type it up on Saturday! I am Distance Learning one of our grandchildren. Her brother started school last week, but we don't feel it is safe for her yet. Hopefully in January! So my days are filled with 3rd grade educating...it wears me out. Because of her autism, her reading is delayed, making every subject with Grandma right beside her. I usually take a meditation break for lunch....need my sanity.
But I really want to share these cards with you. Simple Sunday is my FaceBook Live that I do every Sunday at 3:00. Sometimes it isn't live, but recorded. I only have 2 days without the kids! I do a simple card, geared for those who are just beginning. Or like this week, for my busy friends who need to have several cards done at once!
Christmas is creeping up on us fast! And there is just so much time to get those cards in the mail. In my live, I talked about spreading you stamping time out over several days. If you are like me, you are in front of the television watchin your 8:00 and 9:00 shows.
- Monday during "All Rise", I cut out my card bases, score them
- Tuesday during "NCIS & FBI". I cut the DSP and sentiment squares
- Wednesday there is nothing now to watch, so I go to my studio and stamp
- Thursday (on this card) I would tie all my ribbons
- Friday is always in my studio (after my Mystery Card class) I glue them together! Now, that is if I needed alot to get finished. It gives you a little creativity every night and it is not as overwhelming at once.
Join my email list and get a free card Kit with PDF! Join Now!