Good Morning Dreamers! And welcome visitors. It has been a minute since I blogged, I took a trip to California with my daughter & Grandchildren. They got to see their daddy, who has been deployed. And we adults stayed in a fabulous Air BnB in Fallbrook. I had 4 days of quiet and crafting! I finished 7 cards, binge watched a series on Netflix and explored the nearby down. It was a time of refreshing! Now on to the hop!
Today's card is one that I made on my trip, for this Blog Hop! As you can tell, today's blog hop is ALL About Florals. That is not a hard thing for me to stamp about. I have loved flowers for years! I chose to feature The Celebrating Sunflowers stamp set. It is one of the bundles that is on the Savings Are In Bloom Sale over in my Stampin' Up Store. 20% off is a great deal!
- Cut card base to 6 3/8" x 5 1/2". Score at 4 1/4". Using cut off piece, cut it again to 1 1/4".
- Layer Basic Gray on the short flap & the cut piece, centering it.
- Do the same with the 2 pieces of Vellum.
- On large Very Vanilla, stamp The largest sunflower with Basic Gray ink. Cut flower with die cut. I fussy cut my flower, because I forgot to take these dies!
- Glue sunflower onto the center of the upper flap, being careful to not get glue past edge of card.
- I used washi tape to adhere my my bottom piece in place on the bottom of card. Then I put adhesive on bottom of flower and glued it together. Remove washi tape.
- I stamped my sentiment & a cute bumble bee to scrap of very vanilla. I die cut it with a die from the Ornate Frames set. I glued it under the flower, being careful that it is covered when closed!